If you have ever wondered…Who am I? This program is a year long investigation into the prime questions:
What do I want in my life?
How can I improve my relationships?
How can I be at peace with myself and who I am?
What is holding me back?
The small group dynamic will open the way for meaningful investigations and sharing as your personal revelations unfold throughout the year.
This exclusive, small group program includes:
3 | 3 day, 2 night retreats in Central Florida on the Santa Fe River
A monthly group meeting in the yurt
A monthly 1-on-1 meeting with Annette
Each Retreat will include:
- Daily yoga and meditation classes led by Annette
- Delicious clean and simple meals each day.
- Crisp, clean and comfy beds
- Sparklingly clean bathrooms equipped with towels.
- Meditative Forest Bathing Walk on groomed trails on 30 acres of private woodland
- A pontoon boat ride down the Santa Fe river to crystal clear natural springs (weather permitting).
- An evening bonfire with ample time for conversation. Weather permitting of course.
- A star gazing deck where you will be awed by Mother Natures magical display (assuming clear weather – can’t promise but I will have an advance chat with the powers that be to see what I can broker – LOL).
- Afternoon guided yoga nidra for a deep reset before reentry into the world.
- Red or white wine (selected by Annette – if you don’t know this about me, I’m pretty sure I would be called a wine snob) with Saturday’s evening meal and bonfire.
- Downtime to unwind and rest.
Each Monthly Wed evening gathering will include:
- 30min asana practice
- 30min breath and meditation
- 30 min shared smorgasbord
- 1.5 hr book review and group sharing
It’s your chance to know that you’re going to regularly move your body, share a meal with like-minded individuals, discuss a meaningful book and get steeped in stillness inside a caring collective.